All submissions will be reviewed by general chairs based on the criteria below. The aim is to provide conference delegates and press to show external validity of your creative artifacts. Your artifacts will be mentioned in the media press. The selection criteria are the following:
- Originality and Novelty: the artifact should demonstrate work that is original and creative. It should exemplify novel concepts in surprising and challenging ways that add something to what exists already.
- Realization:the work must have a tangible aspect, in the form of an installation or object that can be included at a reasonable cost. It should be built and executed to a high standard suitable to be exhibited at TVX 2018.
- Value:The proposed work has the potential to open doors to new ways of thinking about interaction, evaluation and user experience with TV or online media
For selection, and curation of the exhibition we require details about the specific work to be presented. Including:
- Images (high resolution) and or video of the work.
- Technical details including: dimensions, materials, and other installation requirements.
Exhibit Proposals should be submitted through emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com as a pdf document.
Before the Conference
Full instructions will be provided at the time of acceptance, but the works will normally need to be available at the conference lobby prior to 25th June, 2018.
At the Conference
Selected exhibits will be displayed in the conference lobby. Opening reception for conference attendees will be at 1:00pm 27th June 2018. They will be on view to the public during the conference.
- Submitted works will be distributed via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube of ACM TVX
Once accepted, you will be provided with a table, poster board, power outlet and wireless (shared) Internet. You are expected to bring with themselves everything else needed for their exhibit, such as hardware, laptops, sensors, PCs, etc. However if you have special requests such as a larger space, special lighting conditions, large displays and so on, we will do our best to arrange them, or to provide you with suitable rental services for free.
For further details please visit the TVX website, tvx2018.com, or get in touch with the General Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Teresa Chambel (University of Lisbon, Portugal)
Jieun Kim (Hanyang University, Korea)
Hokyoung Ryu (Hanyang University, Korea)