These are members of the ACM TVX Steering Committee (ACM TVX SC) at the time of the TVX 2019 conference. Former members that have served on the ACM TVX SC in the past are part of the Honorary Steering Committee.
- Tom Bartindale, Monash University, Australia
- Santosh Basapur, Institute of Design, IIT, USA
- Frank Bentley, Yahoo/MIT, USA (Vice President for Conferences)
- Pablo Cesar, CWI, The Netherlands
- Teresa Chambel, University of Lisbon, Portugal (Executive Vice President)
- David Geerts, Mintlab (KU Leuven), Belgium (SC President)
- Hokyoung Ryu, Hanyang University, South Korea
- Vinoba Vinayagamoorthy, BBC R&D, UK
The ACM TVX SC has adopted a number of Rules and Procedures (Word document) that formally establish how the Steering Committee works in terms of its aims, membership, roles and responsibilities, meetings, and its internal communication and decision procedures.