The main conference registration is valid for June 15th and June 16th, as well as for the workshops on the pre-conference day (June 14th). It is possible to register for the pre-conference day only (workshop-only registration). Special fees are proposed for students and for ACM members.
- Each attendee must register separately
- Each conference contribution must be covered by at least one unique full registration. This is valid for Long and Short papers as well as Work in Progress, Demo and TVX-in-Industry submissions.
- Doctoral Consortium Papers must be covered by at least one unique student registration.
- Registering for the main conference gives access to the workshops on the pre-conference day
- Registering for the pre-conference day only does not give access to the conference reception and full conference program
- Early bird registration was possible at reduced fees until and included May 10th